Friday, October 12, 2007

Health Care 101

What are your major problems with the health care system?
Tired of the confusion over health insurance, coverages, services covered?
There is help through the maze.

I'm a Registered Nurse in New York City with 30 years of experience in the Heath Care Industry. I have worked for years in hospitals and home care agencies. As a case manager I evaluated the needs of patients to provide necessary services.

Health Care options are numerous and diverse. Even the most educated people have difficulty understanding the health care system. In my years as a nurse I have found that many people when faced with the stress of illness are uncertain of where to turn. The prospect of dealing with a health insurance company to justify the care they feel is necessary and covered is not what most people expect as part of their treatment.

Please send me your concerns and stories.

No comments: